Unknown
This is a quick post on things I've ordered in the past week that I liked.

  1. Asian Salad at Zas
  2. Fettuccine with Creamy Pesto Sauce, Chicken, Meatballs, and Sun-dried Tomatoes at Zas
  3. Yerba Mate Latte at Espresso Royale
  4. Chocolate Chip Scone at Espresso Royale
  5. Chicken Pesto Sandwich at Atlanta Bread Company
Yes, I've recently realised that everything Pesto is good. Yum. Wish I had more time to go into the details of why I liked each dish, but I have so many projects!

Edit: I fixed my spelling error that Andrea pointed out!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    It's "fettuccine", not "Fetucinni".

    -- Andrea, an Italian spelling nazi


  2. Unknown Says:

    I told my Italian friends about my spelling mistake and they nearly disowned me! I'm actually surprised I made that error...I must have been really distracted. Thanks!


Post a Comment