Unknown
Every now and then I'd like to make a music post...Mostly because I have a horrible memory. You know how you have some songs that you absolutely love but never remember the name? I have a tonne of jazz and classical songs that fit under that umbrella. This is why I love pandora. Take "Take The 'A' Train" for instance. Wonderful rendition by Duke Ellington on "Jazz Profile: Duke Ellington", a 1969 live recording. It's one of those songs that I just always love to listen to.

Another song that's becoming like that is "Auld Lang Syne" by Salsa Celtica. Who'd think that Celtic and Latin music would have such a natural marriage? I discovered them from the credits for "Driving Lessons", a hilarious movie by the way.

Songs that I listened to today that are just plain awesome:
  1. "Take The 'A' Train" by Duke Ellington
  2. "Auld Lang Syne" by Salsa Celtica
  3. "Diablo Rojo" by Rodrigo y Gabriela
  4. "Aguas de Marco" by Antonio Carlos Jobim and Elis Regina
  5. "Cores" by Da Lata
1 Response
  1. Sai Says:

    very peaceful songs to hear.
    My music blog


Post a Comment